Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Morning. I work for the DVSA and we have been asked for

Customer Question

Morning. I work for the DVSA and we have been asked for volunteers to provide an essential driving test service for critical workers who need a driving licence.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have mild asthma and I am unsure if I should withdraw my name, can you advise me
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take Ventolin when needed, my last peak flow was in the normal range
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have been asked to volunteer for essential driving test service but because of my mild asthma, I am unsure. Can you give me some advise. I would like to be able to offer my services if possible
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.