Your symptoms are suggestive of;
1) Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
You need the following investigations;
1) A barium meal is a helpful study in the diagnosis of intestinal motility disorders/IBS.
2) Computed tomography (CT) and nuclear magnetic resonance examinations are also necessary.
4) Scintigraphic study of the small bowel or colonic transit time is currently the most preferred investigation for your symptoms. It shows the intestinal progression of the meal.
A recommended diet resource for IBS;
Diet resource for the elimination of the diet when there are food allergies;
Diet resource for what to eat and avoid:
Another extensive resource for IBS diet:
Discontinue the following if you do them;
1) gum chewing,
3) drinking carbonated beverages, and
4) gulping food and liquids.
The following may help you;
2) This may help;
a) Bismuth subsalicylate
b) Activated charcoal
c) Simethicone; (Maalox, Mylanta); Simethicone causes gas bubbles to break up.
d) Beano; contains an enzyme (alpha-galactosidase), which helps to breakdown certain complex carbohydrates.
All are available without a prescription.
Avoid foods that appear to aggravate symptoms. These may include milk and dairy products, certain fruits or vegetables, whole grains, artificial sweeteners, etc. But this is based on the personal observation for the aggravating food.
Was this information helpful to you?
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.