Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I'm in pain with my roof mouth and i have not sleeped for 3

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I'm in pain with my roof mouth and i have not sleeped for 3 days becouse the pain
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: No has I cant see it
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I feel sick all a time becouse of the pain
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

How old are you? What you have tried so far? Is there any ulcer or wound in your roof of the mouth? Any fever or any other symptom?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
27
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Mouth wash and salt water

What you have tried so far?

Is there any ulcer or wound in your roof of the mouth? Any fever or any other symptom?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No

Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take 10 minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific question, please let me know. Regards

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This is most likely secondary to some viral infection causing a small ulcer. You should try over the counter available tablet Advil 400 mg twice daily for 5 days and you are going to be alright. If symptoms persist, see your doctor. I reassure you that this can't be related to anything serious like corona so don't stress yourself. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What primary please
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What do I need
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
To get the tablet please

You just need to go to the pharmacy and you will get these tablets over the counter. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards