Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

I have copd and been told by the government that high risk

Customer Question

I have copd and been told by the government that high risk people are to go on lock down for 12 weeks I need a letter to send to the company I work for how do I get this information
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had COPD? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: i was diagnosed 10 years ago i use 3 inhalers and carry rescue packs of steroids and antibiotics
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about COPD?
Customer: i am under glenfield hospital
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: i was admitted to hospital on 6.1.20
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 16 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Do you have records from Glenfield with a diagnosis of copd? Do you have a discharge summary indicating copd? Do you have written information about all your prescriptions ? This should be sufficient to send to your company. You can also show this post. Patients with a diagnosis of copd should not return to work at this time. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.