Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

I got high temperature and had light chest pain, No I made

Customer Question

Hi, I got high temperature and had light chest pain
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No I made soup this morning and got tured
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am healthy I do get tired of I carry out little chores I am drinking lemon and ginger water which makes me feel better In hot water
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

Hello, thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

If you receive an invitation for a phone call, please know this is automatically generated by the site and has not come from me. Feel free to ignore it.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

Your symptoms are consistent with the current coronavirus criteria (though this doesn’t necessarily mean you have it) meaning you should self-isolate for 7 days (and household members for 14 days).

If you can comfortably manage your symptoms with rest, fluids and paracetamol then no further action is required. However, if you develop shortness of breath of have difficulty carrying out light activities then please do seek further advice.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

Is there anything else you would like to ask me?

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 4 days ago.

Just checking to see if you received my last response as I haven’t heard back from you.