wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I’m 23, my mum died suddenly 7 months ago, my partner of 2

Customer Question

Hello, I’m 23, my mum died suddenly 7 months ago, my partner of 2 years has to go back to Germany and I don’t know when I will next see him and I have been moved at work due to coronavirus, I’m really struggling to cope, I keep crying all of the time and I have this constant dread in my stomach that makes me feel nauseous, I don’t have a go where I live and they said all I can do is go to a and e but I don’t feel comfortable with that option
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: Gp*
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don’t think so
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have also called in sick at work as the though of going in makes me feel sick to the stomach being new all over again when all I want to do is cry
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

How can I be of service?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I’m struggling to cope but my go won’t see me but I don’t think it’s serious enough for A&E as I’m not a threat to myself and others
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I feel a constant feeling of dread I’m my stomach that makes me feel nauseous, struggle to sleep and wake up feeling that dread, low mood consistently
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

The best thing for you to do is get under the care of a team consisting of a MS level social worker (group therapy, CBT), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management).

This multi pronged approach has the best chance of making things better.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS