Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

For the past seven days I have been feeling very tired, cold

Customer Question

For the past seven days I have been feeling very tired, cold with no appetite. No cough during this period and my temperture is normal However in the past three weeks I have been diagnose with diabetes although still awating further blood tests. Your comments would be graetly apprecated
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Sorry I am a male. No real pain but pain the back of my head. My date of birth is 28/11/40
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not at ths juncture. Always kept fit with no weight problem
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 10 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. It does not sound like you have symptoms of covid 19 at this point. Most adults who become ill with the virus have a high fever and dry cough. You should self isolate if you are feeling ill and continue to take your temperature twice a day. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.