Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

I have a cough so does my daughter I've been sent home from

Customer Question

I have a cough so does my daughter I've been sent home from work and can't get in touch with anyone to speak about this especially as I need a form to cover me for work
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: Had a cough today my daughter has had it for 3 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

Hello, thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

If you receive an invitation for a phone call, please know this is automatically generated by the site and has not come from me. Feel free to ignore it.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi I would like to know how this could turn out and regards to my work with being covered
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

You can obtain a note quite easily using the NHS 111 online service here:

https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

Is there anything else you would like to ask me?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I can't get through to 111 0r nhh online tried my doctor too can't get through I'm worried about my job I need a form to say I will be isolating
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

If you follow the link above, it will take you through to the online service to obtain a note - there is no need to call 111 or your GP.

I have just accessed this service and it is working normally.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 8 days ago.

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 6 days ago.

Just checking to see if you received my last response as I haven’t heard back from you.