the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have a burning sensation when I pee, green/ yellow

Hi I have a burning sensation when I pee, green/ yellow discharge and feels sore down below. Recently sexually active with a new boyfriend who is clear of STIs.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: About a week. Painful to touch but can't see anything obvious. Painful on penetration but then seems to be okay. Was some itching but that has settled with BV treatment
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

How do you know he is clear?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
He has no recent sexual partners and tells me he has been tested

I have heard this many times. Everyone says they are clean

So I wouldn't believe it until you see the tests.

You definitely need tested in person for STDs and a UTI

that is the next step

go to your local health dept or urgent care

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Ok thank you

very welcome :)