the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I’m a h g v driver I’ve got 2 stance and had triple bypass 5

Customer Question

I’m a h g v driver I’ve got 2 stance and had triple bypass 5 years ago I take 9 tablets a day also I have celiacs desase I’m asking do I need to be isolating for 12 weeks
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, when were you prescribed this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: Strate away after triple by pass
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: Yes phoned he said to get sick note to get in touch with 111
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: Heart attack was a gean in my family do you want a list of my medication
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 18 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

No but I think you should isolate for 2 weeks at least until this plateaus or blows over

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)