the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Does someone with chronic post nasal drip have an increased

Customer Question

Does someone with chronic post nasal drip have an increased risk from covid 19 particularly if they work on a checkout in a supermarket.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No as its something I live with for a number of years but as I have lots of mucous from my sinuses dripping down my throat everyday, I was worried as I heard covid19 thickens mucous.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No breathing problems but I have had it for a number of years and I just live with it apart from coughing and clearing my throat all the time.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I tale sertraline for depression, have a hiatus hernia and a redundant colon.
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

No they are not

if you are otherwise healthy you are average risk

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply. :)