the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I am a community nurse with myeloma and have developed the

i am a community nurse with myeloma and have developed the corona virus i have a dry cough , feeling poorly and short of breath and achy how long should i self isolate and what should i do please
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had the ache? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: i have had ache since sunday and am taking paracetamol
JA: Thanks for that. Have you used anything besides paracetamol for this?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: only myeloma i am being seen by the consultant for this, how long should i stay off work being a nurse

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

have you seen a doctor?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
no

you are high risk

you really need to be seen

you might get very sick with this

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for the information

very welcome :)