Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have a really bad toothache what can I do I can’t sleep or

Customer Question

Hello I have a really bad toothache what can I do I can’t sleep or eat
JA: Is the pain consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: The pain is consistent
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I know of no
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can’t you help me
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 16 days ago.

I would suggest taking panadol every 6 hourly and do salt water rinses. If it does not improve then see a doctor in urgent care for pain relief. Apply cold compresses.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!