DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Second Opinion) Whatever I eat or drink, a glass of water,

Customer Question

(Second Opinion) Whatever I eat or drink, a glass of water, coffee, porridge or even a single biscuit in the morning causes me to sleep for nearly 2 hours with 10 minutes of ingesting it. I sometimes notice my stomach feels bloated as well but not sure this is connected. I have hypoglycemia.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I don't have hypoglycemia, my blood test show this. I think your chap got that wrong. If I don't eat anything until the evening I am fine and wide awake, but that doesn't seem like a healthy thing to do.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I will wait.
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 6 days ago.

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 6 days ago.

You seem to have good reserve in liver like glycogen so you can go without food and not feel hungry, especially if keeping weight constant. Going to sleep on ingesting anything is quite strange. Can not explain medically.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 5 days ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I will wait
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I do not have hypoglycemia