Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Spoke the other day when I had an achy throat and sore mouth

Customer Question

Hi spoke the other day when I had an achy throat and sore mouth thankfully that has improved but now I'm being sick
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: No fever but only had soup yesterday as didn't feel like anything else but was sick last night followed by the chills and first thing this morning and then again when I took paracetamol
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not to do with that
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

It can be due to a common cold virus. I would suggest taking ginger and peppermint tea and soft diet for a day or two and most likely it will improve.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!