Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

I’m asthmatic, I work in a supermarket I’m worried if It’s

Customer Question

Hi I’m asthmatic, I work in a supermarket I’m worried if It’s alright to work and I just had my Operation Two weeks ago. Do you think I’m al right or safe?
JA: The Doctor can help. To begin, how long have you had asthma? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: 32 years. And I’m always out of breath.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a doctor about asthma?
Customer: Yes but I didn’t go back to see them because I was in the hospital for my operation.
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Doctor should know?
Customer: I was Diagnose with breast cancer 510 years ago. But I’m still taking my tablets.
Expert:  neurosurg replied 8 days ago.

Hello -

What operation did you have?