How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5193
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Im looking for a referral to a gender identity clinic. I've

Customer Question

Hi, im looking for a referral to a gender identity clinic. I've been struggling with gender dysphoria since I was about 6, I'm now 34. Please help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Ive not spoken to a doctor yet and with the Corona virus I can't get an appointment
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that's related, no
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 6 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Here is how to find a gender identity clinic through the NHS in the UK.
Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.