Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Im looking for a referral to a gender identity clinic. I've

Customer Question

Hi, im looking for a referral to a gender identity clinic. I've been struggling with gender dysphoria since I was about 6, I'm now 34. Please help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Ive not spoken to a doctor yet and with the Corona virus I can't get an appointment
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing that's related, no
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 6 days ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Here is how to find a gender identity clinic through the NHS in the UK.
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/how-to-find-an-nhs-gender-identity-clinic/
Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.