How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have an ilieostomy and work in social care residential

Customer Question

I have an ilieostomy and work in social care residential setting am I safe to work in-light of these events. I am happy to I need advice thank you
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’ve recently moved and at present awaiting new registration I currently don’t take medications nobody as ever said I needed to
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I’m not prescribed any medications at present and the only medication I am sensitive to is metronidazole
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have hay fever but other than that I have nothing else
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 10 days ago.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 10 days ago.

Why you had the ileostomy?