neurosurg
neurosurg,
206912

My son has been off work this past 10 days on holidays. He's

Customer Question

My son has been off work this past 10 days on holidays. He's had a temperature and a bad cough. He's isolated this past 8 days and due back to work on Wednesday. He's a Carer. He has no local Gp as he went to college in Liverpool and never changed back to our local Gp. He still has symptoms. He's afraid to go back on Wednesday in case he passes it on to elderly people. Only problem is that because he can't get a sick note as he has no GP an unless he gets one and doesn't return to work he will be sacked
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: Around 10 days. I also have a temperature now and again
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Expert:  neurosurg replied 15 days ago.

Hello -

The NHS has set up a website for such a situation:

https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note/screener-question

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
My son has still got the symptoms. He started back at work and is finished his morning calls, but he's worried in case he gives it to the clients.