wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I need a doctor, none, no i vaped marijuana and my heart

Customer Question

hello JA: Hi. How can I help? Customer: i need a doctor JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Customer: none JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know? Customer: no

Hello i vaped marijuana and my heart started beating really fast, in my panic i took three xanax, and that seemed to work, i was fine the next day but the day after, when i woke up i started to feel off and my heart started to pound so i took another xanax, and ever since that day, ive been struggling with anxeity panic attacks insomnia so my sleep has suffered, i also quit smoking around the same time, im starting to wonder if this is permant as it has been six days and my sleep is still poor.

Person's Gender: Male
Person's Age: 20

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 14 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 14 days ago.

This should pass soon.
I would not vape any marijuana again. If you want to smoke it do it the old fashioned way and roll yourself a doobie.....

If things are not a bit better by tomorrow then you should see your GP.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS