How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 15037
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Medical Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

I'm not sure this appropriate in light iff problems in the

Customer Question

I'm not sure this appropriate in light iff problems in the world but I am really struggling mentally
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No since Christmas I'm am extremely anxious about being alone and I've been self isolating the last week which was hard coz I live alone but I was dealing with it but the announcement tonight just made men feel like I'm slipping down a bottomless well I've not slept I'm really hot but in fact my temp is 34.9 so lol I think its in my head
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: When my son comes to stay it eases (doesn't disappear) and if I can hear him sleeping I feel at peace - when I'm in the house I have to have doors and windows wide open and live radio to feel like I exist I feel so selfish for feeling this way but I'm scared coz I can't deal with feeling like this
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no and I'm so confident normally do public speaking etc but I feel lost and I called everyone I knew tonight including friends in oz coz I didn't wanna not exist
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 3 months ago.

The best thing for you to do is get under the care of a team consisting of a MS level social worker (group therapy, CBT), a PhD level psychologist (talk therapy) and a MD level psychiatrist (medical management).

This multi pronged approach has the best chance of making things better.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS