wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

What can you tell me about paxaren 250 anti viral drug

what can you tell me about paxaren 250 anti viral drug developed by American scientist, William ward?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am researching the work of willilam ward, American scientist who has been in touch with a friend of mine about his anti viral drug, paxaren 250, which he has been developing over many years. it "provides signals that disrupt viruses" via a tablet containing chloramphenicol.. I do not know if it is on sale through chemists or anything more about it than what Dr Ward has written to my friend and I have quoted to you. we want to know if this is a reputable product or not. melanie Peterson, teddington, Middlesex tw11 9hd
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i am not testing positive for the virus and have no intention of going out any time soon. this is a general question for the benefit of anyone who may be interested in this product. i have no idea if it is generally available. dr ward was in touch with my friend, who told me.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

It is a scam.

Do not believe anything at about this.

Do NOT take this product.
It has not been proven to do anything at all against covid19 or any other virus.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
got it. as expected. will forward and thank you. melanie Peterson 07880 858705

My pleasure.

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Dear Dr Rick, thank you for your prompt answer re paxaren 250 yesterday. please look at the Active Signal website. it seems Dr William ward/paxaren is a moving force behind Active Signal, which is involved in trying to find new medical solutions to treating old problems. thank you for your help and I shall contact you again. medicinal plants are my area of interest and I used to grow them commercially in a small way. . As a matter of interest, where are you based? regards. melanie Peterson, teddington, middx

I am in Montana, USA.

I wish you the very best.

Did I ever discuss with you the excellent feedback button and the joy you can expect to obtain by mashing it, as well as the immense benefits that leaving a bonus can give you? Try it. You'll like it.

Go ahead. Don't be afraid. Give it a push....