the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have what I think is a urinary infection. started at

I have what I think is a urinary infection. started at mid-day today. uncontrollable and painful urination required every 10 to 15mins since 3pm. I have just passed some blood in my urine. What should I do?
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: very mixed. I had a cold and cough which lasted 3 weeks. I also have asthma. I have just completed a week long course of steroids
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i have a small hiatus hernia. i very occasionally suffer with atrial fibrilation

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

can you go to urgent care?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I can go to A&E. Is urgent care another service?

yes A and E is needed

I don't think they have urgetn care in the UK

but you definitely need medicine

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!