Thanks for posting your query.
Yes you are definitely under high risk since you are taking both methotrexate and humira, both are immunosupressants. this significantly lowers your immunity.
It is best to restrict yourself at home and try to not come in contact with many people unless absolutely necessary.
Please wear a mask and gloves when exposed to people. maintain social distancing and keep washing your hands often.
I would just like to recommend the following just as general guidelines in case of any symptoms:-
1. It would be best to keep monitoring the temperature often
2. Tab. Tylenol once or twice a day in case of fever and headache, tylenol can be administered safely every 8 hours.
3. cold compresses on the head can help lower the temperature
4. Warm water mixed with salt gargles every 3- 4 hourly
5. Syp. Benadryl for cough
6. Warm soups, green tea throughout the day
7. sipping of warm water throughout the day
8. Steam inhalation
9. For nasal congestion- Tab. Allegra 120 mg once a day
10. Multivitamin supplements like vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Zinc
11. Keep yourself warm
12. Keep well hydrated
If symptoms increase , It would be best to connect with your family doctor, to rule out causes for your symptoms. But its important to treat it first. Please try out my recommendations.
Hope my recommendations are helpful . Please let me know if you have any queries. take care