Med_help
Med_help,
Experience:  dasdasd
6740150

Often after making a wee I have a stinging sensation and

Hello, often after making a wee I have a stinging sensation and feel like I keep needing to go back as if I haven't finished Could this be a UTI?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No and I am not on any medication except burth control
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I'm not allergic yo anything
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Apologies for any intrusion of automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Do you have burning during pee?

Kind Regards

Dr. Josh

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am female, 21 years old and there is no burning while I pee

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having stinging sensation and need/urge to go back for a pee when you already finished can most likely because of urinary tract infection. It is an infection in any part of your urinary system — your kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.

The culprit in at least 90% of uncomplicated urinary tract infections(UTI) is a type of bacteria called Escherichia coli, better known as E. coli.

Other less probable causes are: kidney stones,narrowed urethra, not drinking enough fluids, sexual intercourse.

Most probably & most likely this is because of UTI/bladder infection.

Following treatment measures are recommended for you now:

-Drink either unsweetened blueberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice. Try to drink at least 2 to 4 glasses of cranberry juice a day.

- Make this at home: add 1 teaspoon baking soda to a glass of water as it may help ease your infection. The soda neutralizes the acidity in your urine, speeding along with your recovery.

- Drink plenty of fluids & water to flush out the bacteria via urine.

-Take an over the counter medication called AZO (urinary antiseptic/analgesic) This medicine will decrease your urgency and frequency by relaxing your bladder muscle spasm and will relieve the symptoms.It contains phenazopyridine that affects the lower part of your urinary tract & treats symptoms of UTI.

All this will help you greatly treat the symptoms of UTI .

Hope this helped

Please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today, we only get after positive feedback.

The bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you so much!

Dear customer

Thank you for using just answer website.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh