Let me at the outset tell you that your symptoms are not likely due to coronavirus.
Your symptoms can be due to;
3) Acid reflux.
You may continue Amoxicillin for 5-7 days.
Following measures are likely to help you recover fast;
2) Plenty of liquids
3) Vitamin C and Zinc supplement.
5) Lemon water (warm) with honey.
7) Deep breathing exercises.
8) Menthol steam inhalation.
9) Warm mist humidifier in the room.
10) Nasal saline drops if the nose is blocked.
11) Nexium and Tums.
Bronchitis may need some prescription medications;
1) Adequate rest/bed rest if symptoms are severe.
2) cough suppressants such as codeine and dextromethorphan.
3) ipratropium bromide
6) Occasionally antibiotics may be prescribed.
7) Zinc supplements; this increases body immunity.
Was this information helpful to you?
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.