DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

I have MS and iv had had a cold since Sunday iv not been out

I have MS and iv had had a cold since Sunday iv not been out im washing my hands i haven't got a cough my temperature is a little high but nothing major and iv now got a rash do i need to contact my own gp
JA: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: I haven't got a cough but iv had the cold since Sunday and the rash a couple of days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only the MS

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

No you are not at high risk. Safe to stay at home and treat rash with calamine lotion and anti-allergy drug like cetirizin. Frequently gargle throat with hot salt water. Good luck.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.