Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My right ear feels like it has trapped water although i have

Hi. My right ear feels like it has trapped water although i have not been swimming or anything
JA: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: I had some bronchitis which cleared up about 10 days ago. Ear problem did start then but has been coming and going since
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nope

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Some fluid or congestion can occur in the ear during respiratory infection and mostly it settles on its own. You can take sudafed, steam inhalation with menthol drops and do salt water gargles. Most likely it will improve in few days. No other symptom is reassuring.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Fast clear advice

Glad I could assist.

Thank you for your feedback and the excellent rating.

Stay safe!