wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Am I entitled to a letter of vulnerability;a diabetic on

Am I entitled to a letter of vulnerability;a diabetic on metaformin 500mg x 2; + a load of other medication.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Firstly allergic to penecillin. Clopidogrel 75mg; Pantoprazole 29mg; Rampril 3.5mg; Januvia 100mg; Similvastin 20mg. An obvious diabetic and accordingly had a couple of mini strokes.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don’t think so. But work at Sainsbury
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Please answer

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

How old are you?

m/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am 68; do have hey fever but Not too bad just the general stuffy nose; although mainly in evening, general sneezing but that’s not over much about 3 - 4 times a day. Cough about the same. But, I tend to feel that is mild compared with most sufferers. The medications I take are Metaformin 500 x 2, Clopidrol 75 mg, Pantoprazole 20mg, Rampril 2.5mg, Januvia 100mg. Simovastatin 20mg. Nassofan Aqueous 50mg. Hope this info helps

It was a pleasure to chat with you on the phone. Give the grandkids a hug for me ;-)