wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am 48 years old.From 19/03/20 i have this simptoms:chest

Hello.My name is ***** ***** 48 years old.From 19/03/20 i have this simptoms:chest pain(a sensation of pressure in the left side of chest),sometimes it's stronger,sometimes less..Also pain in my left arm,sometimes feeling lightheaded,In the begining I had shortness of breath.I thought,this is result of tiredness an stress,so stayed at home one week.But I still have this symptoms.I called to my surgery,me said to call 999 or to you.So what can I do in this situation?
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: Never an no one in my family doesn't this simptoms.I don,t have shortness of breath
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Some problems with my spine,but i don,t have problems during last 2 years

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

The safest thing would be to go to the A&E for an exam

Make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I prefer chat by phone
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Can we chat or not?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thanks, I would like to go to the A&E for an exam

Sounds like the safe bet.

I hope you feel better?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS