DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My son has a chest pain at the lowers part of his ribs on

My son has a chest pain at the lowers part of his ribs on the right hand side of his body. He has no other concerns. We had spoken to the local doctor over video link and she has told us to contact 111 for further advise in this matter
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: Only when my son moves around he’s had this for four days no he’s been taking paracetamol. My son is 15. The doctor seems to think that they have some cases in Spain with the same symptoms
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing he hasn’t got a fever or cough

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old is your son?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
15

Please pick up my phone