How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RK Your Own Question
RK, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 3448
Experience:  MD, DM
Type Your Medical Question Here...
RK is online now

My partner has COPD and I work in Health Care, what is the

This answer was rated:

My partner has COPD and I work in Health Care, what is the advice for me, although fit and well.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: My partner is on inhalers, I take nothing and have not seen a doctor myself
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
is there anyone there ?


Thanks for posting your query.

I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.

I logged in just now and saw you waiting.

Are you working in a hospital?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
A private hospital, mental health

Any positive cases in your hospital?

Any recent history of travel to other countries?

How do you commute to the hospital?

Are you having any symptoms like fever, sore throat?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I use my own car travel alone. HcW on shifts none have symptoms but cannot answer about their recent travel.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am receptionist

Do you wear protective mask while at work?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Since you do not know about the travel history of the patients, I would advise you to take precautions while at work.

You can wear face mask.

Use hand sanitizers/ soap and water frequently to wash your hands

If you develop any symptom like fever and sore throat, you need to self isolate yourself from your partner..

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

RK and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you