DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

Currently self isolating because of coronavirus. On

Currently self isolating because of coronavirus. On Infliximab for colitis, but currently very well. Had a heart attack three years ago. Need to ask a question relating to this?
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No real history of heart disease - extremely well, and very fit. Work out regularly.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: DVT twice (2011 and 2019). Taking variety of drugs for Heart, asacol for colitis (in addition to Infliximab every eight weeks) and Apixiban for DVT.

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What exactly is your question?