wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I've been told by my employer to self isolate for 12 weeks

I've been told by my employer to self isolate for 12 weeks as im asthmatic.have a heart condition.high blood pressure.she said it puts me in the at risk category. Told by doctors reception to get note on . 111 web site.does not ask me if I've been asked by my employer to stay at home.
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: About 6 months ago. Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Only o have 2 thining artories in my heart 1 at 20 percent.1 at 60 percent. Asthma.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Your employer is not really the medical authority that says if you need to self isolate for your medical conditions......

Your GP would be the one to make that determination.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
There's a company nurse based at work.

I do not know if she has the authority to make that determination......

You can get more official information here:

https://justanswer.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=30a649070a6f5e45ca6c7112d&id=28536ab6e4&e=35707a4a24

I wish you the very best.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS