Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My question is after we have inter curse my husbands penis

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My question is after we have sexual inter curse my husbands penis is getting sore and itchy may I know the reason and wether treatment is needed
JA: Is the condition chronic, or acute?
Customer: this is the second time we are married for 10 years. Recently found this problem
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: my taking regular medication for thyroxine mans my husband is a by pass patient taking regular medicines too

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. This can be due to a yeast infection. I would suggest him to apply over the counter available Clotrimazole cream twice daily on the area for 2 weeks and take tablet Advil 400 mg thrice daily for 3 days. I reassure you that this is not related to any STD and he is going to be alright soon. Till he gets better, it would be better to use a condom. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi doctor
Thank you so much for your for your response.
To understand better is there possible that I have the same infection too do I have to take my self medication too pls.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry I’m with my kids now
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Is there any time later I can call

You are not likely to have that infection as well. This is not a sexually transmitted infection. You can ignore the call request. My best wishes and prayers will be following you and your family for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok. Thanks a lot

Most welcome. You can click the stars on this page to rate the answer or you may have to press the Accept button. If you find any inconvenience, please let me know. Regards

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sure ��. Thanks

:)