the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I had symptoms of corona 9 days ago, started with a terrible

Hi I had symptoms of corona 9 days ago, started with a terrible head ache and fever of 38.8 paracetamol controlled it and things calmed down after 3 days. On day 5 I developed a cough which has progressively got worse. Today is day 9 and my terrible head ache has returned and my cough continuous. I have also lost my voice and have a gurgling in my throat, but do not have a temperature. Should I be doing anything other than taking paracetamol, hot drinks and resting. Many thanks kate
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: I have no nausea and my appetite it fine, my head ache is continuous today but was periodic yesterday.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No I have no medical history

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

age?

otherwise healthy?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
35 years old and yes healthy

No I think you should keep this up Kate

keep trying to manage at home given the COVID situation

I would wait it out a bit more

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thanks

very welcome :)