the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I use a nebuliser four times a day. If I do get symptoms

I use a nebuliser four times a day. If I do get symptoms will this help with my breathing.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, I haven't seen my doctor. Can't get to even speak to them. I take pregabalin for phantom pains as I am a double amputee. Clopidogel and aspirin, Metformin, and ranitidine.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I had both my lower legs amputated middle of last year, and every time I try to come off of pain repeat it just seems to come back with vengeance
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

age?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
67

yes the nebulizer will help

but if you get a bad cough, fever or shortness of breath you need to go in

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No, please do not call

no problem

I replied above