the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I am over seventy and have just returned from Egypt. Do I

I am over seventy and have just returned from Egypt. Do I have to self isolate?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I cannot go to my surgery. My medications are:- Airomir, Amitriptyline, Atorvastatin, Lisinopril, Omeprazole, Symbicort, Zapain and Citalopram.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take Zapain, Atorvastatn, Amitriptyline, Lisinopril, Omeprazole, Symbicort and Citalopram. I am not allergic to any medications.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don’t believe so.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

where do you live?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
South Benfleet Essex

just follow the precautions in your area and isolate as much as possible for 14 days

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!