the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

My husband has been vomiting for the past 5 days....can not

My husband has been vomiting for the past 5 days....can not keep food down ..please can you help him
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: cannot see a doctor... took Buccastem M Buccal tablets from chemist...still very nauseaous and cannot keep any liquid down
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: he is not on any other medication...he was fine until few days ago...started with body ache .
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no medication ...his general health is fine...he took ibuprofen for body ache and now buccastem for vomiting

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how old is he?

fever?

cough?

shortness of breath?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no shortness no cough...he is 59 years old...had fever for one day...but has body ache and vomiting for the past 5 days

can he go in and get tested?

5 days of dehydration is serious

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
do i have to ring 111???

yes

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!