DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I am currently working in the banking sector and am required

Hi, I am currently working in the banking sector and am required to keep working during the lockdown.. My concern is that I could potentially bring Covid19 home, where I have two asthmatic children and one has mild pulmonary stenosis in addition, aged 9.... should I continue or stop in light of the vulnerability.. we are practicing social distancing at work and good handwashing and hand sanitising at work
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: Im not sure what you mean
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well two of my children were born with different congenital heart conditions, one a VSD the other PS....VSD now closed, but she had asthma and is almost 18....my mum died at 51 and her brother at 36 both with heart problems

Hello! My name is Dr.Ehtisham. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

There is a potential risk of catching the infection when you stay outside

It would be ideal if you could stay at home but at time it becomes difficult to do it

So if you can not stay at home then you must follow all precautions to make sure that you don,t catch the infection

Please do let me know if you have any other question

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks Dr, can I ask in your opinion how vulnerable is my 9 year old child, how sick could Corona virus make him when he has pulmonary stenosis and asthma

He is vulnerable as his lungs are weak

So that is why he should not be put in such a situation where the body or heart and lung have to function more than normal

If done please leave a 5-stars feedback rating

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't have enough money to call

No need to call we will chat here