Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am at high risk of catching serious Coronavirus due to a

hello , i am at high risk of catching serious Coronavirus due to a transplant and kidney disease
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: the question i have is that my wife is a nurse at the local hospital ? we are concerned about what we should do other than washing hands and distance ?
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: i feel ok at the moment
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: i suffer from PTSD and various joint injuries

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Except for frequent had washing and social distancing and isolation there isn't anything more you can or should do

Please let let me know if you need any more information

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you , so life goes on as normal ? do we keep separate towels , plates, cutlery , etc

Life as normal

No need to separate the towels, linens or cutlery