the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I've been taking birth control on and off for the greater

Hi there! I've been taking birth control on and off for the greater part of 12 years, most of it being on Yasmin mainly for relief from severe period pains, however after about 10 years I noticed I was getting depressed alot more, my GP then changed me over to Microgyn which gave me terrible migraines which I do not usually get. He then changed me to Noriday which made me gain a lot of water weight and I went off it about 7 months ago. However my period pains are so severe Ive tried herbal remedies like agnus castus and raspberry leaf tea and magnesium however nothing seems to work and I feel I have ro go back on the pill. I'm not sure if trying a different brand will work better, like Cerazette? I am 29 years old, healthy and relatively active, 75kgs (dropped from 79kg after Noriday) and 167cm. Blood pressure last checked 8 months ago was in the normal range. Please advise what I should do? I really woudnt want to take the pill if it wasnt the only effective remedy in combating my menstrual pain.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: I've spoken to my GP back when I was on Noriday but as the surgeries are not taking walk ins at the moment I don't have much options
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No Ive been healthy all my life, no previous conditions.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I would try something with low doses like ortho tri cyclen Lo

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Okay perfect thank you Doctor

very welcome :)