Dr Shahz
Dr Shahz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS (MD), FRCP, FHEA
107958700

I am having issues with vaginal pains lately. It's been

Hello. I am having issues with vaginal pains lately.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It's been roughly a week now. I don't know how to explain that, it seems very weird. The pain comes and goes in different spots of vagina.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No, I don't think so.

hi, I would address your concern.

Dr Shahz, MD, FRCP

please let me know your age, and please provide more details such as when you get that pain, any discharge or blood spots, when you were testing for STDs or UTI ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello. So, it's been a week since all this started. It's just a very weak pain I am having, but it is inconvenience anyways. Sometimes it hurts when I pee, most of the times it doesn't hurt at all. One day I feel the pain somewhere close to my bladder, sometimes on one side of external genital, sometimes on the other. However, it's only external pain, I do not have any pains inside. No, I have not been tested for STDs or UTI, since I did not have a chance to see any doctor.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am 27 years old. There were no blood spots or any discharge that has been different. I got my period today as usual.

Thank you for the input. Based on that it seems most likely related to UTI, therefore I would strongly recommend you to get tested for that. UTI are very common in that age and would get better as soon as they are diagnosed and treated.

Does it address your concern ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Is there anything I could possibly do to make it better (from home or any medicine from pharmacy) until I see the doctor and have the test?

Please take cranberry juice, plenty of water and Vitamin C. These will help you.

A 5 star rating is requested for my time. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you very much for your help.