the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have a rash all over my body that is very red and itchy

I have a rash all over my body that is very red and itchy and I've got a lot of spots under my left arm
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Nothing works that I have used and it's just getting worse and worse. I havent been anywhere apart from home. I've had this for a couple of weeks. It's seems to make me itch more when I'm too warm and start sweating
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I do suffer from eczema but it's never been this bad I can't control it anymore and it's getting me down alot and distribing my sleep now
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The spots under my arm have only just come from yesterday -today

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

do you have a pic?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Ye
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
And in other places it's all over

this is pityriasis rosea

it is caused by a virus

it usually passes in 2-3 weeks

you need to take oral zyrtec and put hydrocortisone on it

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
What is pityriasis rosea?

it is a skin condition caused by a virus

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Okay how can I get the stuff that you've suggested ?

any pharmacy or online

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Oh right thank you

very welcome :)

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
I'm happy thank you

perfect please don't forget 5 stars