Dr Shahz
Dr Shahz, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS (MD), FRCP, FHEA
107958700

Since 14th of March I had chest pain. I am 26 years old with

Hello.
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Since 14th of March I had chest pain. I am 26 years old with no under lying problems
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No. My breath is ok. Last Monday when I was laying on bed I felt my breath was faster than before but since then is ok
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had pneumonia few years ago and had to stay in hospital for 3 nights

Hi, I will address your concern.

Dr Shahz, MD, FRCP

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

may I know your age and please elaborate more your chest pain.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am 26 years old.
So my chest pain started as a pressure and also some times a feeling of burning.

Do you feel acidity ? any previous lungs/heart disease?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I had only pneumonia about 5-6 years ago. Yes I would say acidity but more on my throat.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I stayed home for a week and I went back to work where all the doors were opened and it started again. Tuesday a cough started but it's mild and only few times during the day. I cough a bit more at nights.

Thank you for your reply. If chest pain is burning in nature, then most probbaly it is because of GERD (acid reflux). I would recommend you to try Gaviscon

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
And what about the pressure that I feel? What can cause Gerd?

and observe if you develop any breathing problem, fever or severity in cough, in that case you would need doctor examination.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
OK thank you for your help.

you are welcome. A 5 star rating is requested for my time. Thanks

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No problem at all. Have a good night.

All the best. Thank you