Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

Was wondering if you could give me some advice please. I

Hi was wondering if you could give me some advice please. I last had my periods on the 4th January I’ve been having cramping pain and some times lower back pain, took pregnancy tests and the most I’m getting is a very very faint line. I’d go to my own doctors but I feel as if they are extremely busy with more Important Things at the moment
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Why would it have anything to do with an injury
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
When was the last time you did a pregnancy test?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
3 days ago and still very very faint
Can you show me a picture?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Here is a photo it’s very hard to see anything via photo.
Yes I can not see any line on the picture though.
If you were pregnant the pregnancy would have been around 12 weeks now which is pretty advanced, you should get true line,and weight gain,and pregnancy symptoms.
Did you go for blood tests or you called obgyn for booking ?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
No, I’ve not bothered doctors as it’s a hard time at the moment and I’m sure there’s worse needed seen my cycles were between 28/46 days also.
Are you having any pregnancy symptoms?
Can you feel your tummy at all?
I can't see any thing on the strip,so don't think it is pregnancy, but if you feel you had a positive test, you should at least confirm it.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Their is another photo not sure if it’s any better.

I’ve had three pregnancy but always had darker tests is to why I was looking for advice, if to wait to go to the doctors or just book an appointment
I would suggest to make a call to a gynecologist and ask for blood test only.You don't need to go to the hospital, just ask for confirmation quantitative blood test.
I don't see any positive line.I don't think it is pregnancy, but you should just go for blood test.
It is not an emergency, wait for a week or so.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thank you. Was just concerned on the cramping. I’ll hold of and see how things go.
You are most welcome.
The cramping can be a symptom of hormonal imbalance since you are not having period.
You definitely need an evaluation, but wait for couple of weeks let this Corona problem settle down.
But if you are convinced you had positive tests,and are also having symptoms, just make a call and get prescription for blood test.
I hope it helps.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thank you. I’ll wait till the Coronavirus clams down as I understand use are all rushed of your feet. Thanks again.
You are most welcome.
Please feel free to ask any questions if you have.
If you are satisfied please CLICK the stars on the top of your screen to rate my answer.
This is the only way I get compensated.
I appreciate your positive feedback.