Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have work up feeling a little off.start of a sore

I have work up feeling a little off.start of a sore throat,my head feels a bit aches.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: No fever temp 35.4,woke up feeling like this.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I do suffer with vestibular migraine.

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It can be a common cold setting in. I would suggest taking panadol, saltwater gargles, ginger tea, chicken stock and lots of soups to boost your immunity.

Monitor for fever, cough or breathing issues and take precautions and avoid going outside.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am hoping that you are right,my husband has myeloma cancer and recently had stem cells put back in so easy to infections. We are in separate bedrooms and l am forever cleaning areas with dettol wipes,and using dettol spray.allways washing my hands. I am also a carer in a care home dementia unit,l was there yesterday but felt ok,was supposed to be working 13hrs today but have rung in and explained.

You are doing all the right things and wear a mask if you develop a cough.