DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Can't get my h 12 injection this month) cancelled because of

Can't get my h b 12 injection this month) cancelled because of virus going around iv pernicious anemia =wot can u take instead as very worried.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: None doctors cancelled it I'm on it for life but because of all people 2 stay home its cancelled
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Well iv bn having dizzy spells and headaches. It's not my anemia or blood pressure, was to get bloods repeated but that's cancelled too
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: The headaches come and go n am dizzy sometimes in bed but no sickness

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

You can try getting a pre-filled syringe with Vitamin B12 and self-inject. Under skin injection is OK. Nowadays nasal sprays of B12 also marketed which get absorbed through nose mucosa.