Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor
Experience:  Vastly experienced MD Physician with 19 years of experience.
239748

I haven’t had my period since 29th Dec 2019 and pregnancy

Hi I haven’t had my period since 29th Dec 2019 and pregnancy tests showing negative
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I get pain sometimes in my stomach. I also have had extremely sore heads at least 5 days a week and felt nauseous
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Suffering from extreme anxiety and depression due to ongoing stress
hi, thanks for contacting the medical experts.
I am really certain that the cause of your missed periods is likely to be stress and depression that is causing hormonal fluctuations in your body.
You have correctly ruled out pregnancy as a cause.
You would need to you try to reduce the stress and anxiety by medication as needed, Lifestyle changes like meditation, yoga, exercises and talking to friends or relatives along with counselling as needed this should help you get your periods back on track.
Please remember to leave a positive rating if you found the answer helpful as this is the only way we are compensated for the time and effort spent answering your question,
You can always get back for any clarifications even after rating me,
Warm regards
Dr Gupta, MD

I am sorry that my answer was not up to your expectations, is there anyway else that I can be of assistance?
Warm regards