Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialities
28277873

2 week ago I start taken lansoprazole 30 mg and friday 2

Hi 2 week ago I start taken lansoprazole 30 mg and friday 2 days ago I start treatment with citoplopeam 20 mg I miss tell to my doctor about already I taken lansoprazole I was taken together thit 2 just 1 day and after I stop taken lansoprazole 30 mg because I was filing bad I continued with citolopram 20 mg My question is if I am in serios danger . I start filing better after I stop lansoprazole
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergy
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Board Certified Consultant with over 15 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

There are no significant interactions between these tow medications and usually can be taken safely with out any side effects. Very rarely, some drugs like lansoprazole can increase the serum concentrations of escitalopram; but this is not considered a significant effect clinically.

But it is always a good idea to inform your doctor about the medications you are taking already.

Was it helpful?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but 34£ is too much

If you are not satisfied with the service, you can ask for refund.

We, doctors/professionals on the site do not deal with the refunds/pricing.

Glad to have you here on JA!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I am happy with that 5 £ but I will pay monthly on no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I want to pay that 5 for answer I am ok with that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for miss understood

Once you complete the Rating; you can inquire the administration about your package.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks

Good luck and my sincere wishes for your good health.

Please do not forget to Click and Give 5 Star Rating (at the top of screen) to my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question. Bonus Always helpful.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
definitely I will do thanks so much